Tuesday 20 March 2012

My bags are for sale @ Knit in shotton

My bags are for sale! I am very excited that my bags are for sale at Knit in Shotton, which is an amazing vintage shop. Helen the owner is great and she sells wool and patterns of course, but she also sells beautiful handcrafted items, one off vintage finds and so much more. Its a vintage, crafter, pressie finders dream. So if you are in Shotton, call in to Knit..... You won't be disappointed, and who knows you may buy one of my unique, handmade bags.








Hope you are having a great week and enjoying lots of sewing love Jane xx.

2 comments:

  1. Jane, your bags are SO charming and unique, you are a very talented lady!! I particularly love the above with so adorable crochet flowers!!! Very happy you stopped by, and thank you for your kind comments, and look forward to getting to know you better. Happy Easter....N.xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi nella thank you so much, i am so glad you like them. I love the beautiful layout of your blog, looking forward to hearing more about you too. Happy Easter to you all love Jane xx

      Delete