Sunday 11 March 2012

My weekend finds

Hi all, I have had my usual Saturday search in my local charity shops and thought I would share this week's treasures. I found this beautiful glass fish who is far more handsome in real life. He is very heavy and will happily reside in my bathroom. I also found this lovely china cup,saucer and side plate to go with all my others. Unfortunately at the moment they are all in a box in my daughter's bedroom as we are still working on the "breakthrough"from our dining room to the kitchen. The walls have been painted and the paper is going up. We chose a rather bold dark grey paper with silver trees on it which will go on the one wall. My house is a tip at the moment as every piece of downstairs furniture is all in the lounge. But it is going to look lovely when its done. Hope everyone has a good week and thank you for viewing my blog. Love jane xx


No comments:

Post a Comment