Saturday 5 May 2012

Do you feel inspired?

Before I built up my huge stash of fabrics, buttons, card, yarns I used to think that I would like to buy just smaller, matching amounts of said stash bits. And that's why I decided to make up some lovely little inspiration packs. The colours all compliment each other and there is everything in there for cross stitching a little picture, a card and envelope, vintage buttons, pieces of fabric, a few crochet flowers so you can make a brooch or charm. Along with silks, lace and other little extras to start off your crafting stash. I am going to sell them for £7.00 each or two for £12.00. I am going to be putting them on my Etsy shop soon, but I've since discovered that Etsy does'nt have an app for my lovely little i-pad so will have to crank up my retired lap top to upload the pics. I have been to a great little vintage barn today in Ruthin called Homeward Bound and bought some lovely Cath Kidston goodies. They are opening a tea shop soon so that should be good.

My diner/kitchen is still coming on beautifully and I found two beautiful little vintage cushion covers yesterday, which go rather well with my crochet throw I recently completed.

Hope everyone has a good Bank Holiday, so far I think the weather's been pretty good. Love Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment