Monday 23 April 2012

A great little crochet book for beginners like me

I've always said that I could sew, cross stitch, embroider, knit, but there was one thing I just couldn't do and that was crochet. So when "Knit" in Shotton opened I called in. After almost fainting with excitement at how wonderful the shop is, I noted that Helen (my godess of the crafting world) gave crochet lessons. I immediately booked myself for a one hour lesson, and now I'm hooked. Pun intended!

My fellow crocheter, Dan at Frogs, Dogs and Ferns brought in a great book Cute and Easy Crochet by Nicki Trench, I just had to have it. A quick visit to the Amazon website and I had the book in my hot little hand. I've finished the circular cushion, which I will show when it's put together and now I am going to have a flick through for my next project.

I also treated myself to two meters of Cath Kidston's new fabric. It's just for me so I need to think about what I am going to make.

Hope you are all having a good week so far, even if it is only Monday.

Love Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment