Friday 20 April 2012

My new vintage finds and a few unwanted gifts



Hi everyone

How bizarre is this weather? One minute it's pouring down, next, as is now, beautiful sun. Oh well good old UK.

As previously mentioned I went to a car boot sale on Sunday. I spent the grand total of £12 and bought some gorgeous things. I love them all and spend ages grouping them together to then change them all round.

Now getting to my unwanted gifts. Please don't think me rude or ungrateful but we were woken twice on Friday night by tiny squeaks. On looking,Gracie our black cat had brought in a big daddy mouse, which my hub rescued. We were then woken an hour later with the tiniest little mouse ever. Again this was rescued and put into our "small animal rescue box"' which we purchased many years ago. Many a little life has been saved, from birds, frogs, mice, newts.... The list goes on.

Gracie came into our lives at a very young age, she had been abandoned. Of course the Evans's are never ones to turn away a new little life and so Gracie became one of the family. She is rather aloof and disappears for a couple of days now and then. She will then just turn up with not one hair out of place. My daughter thinks she is a paw model who travels the world by private jet, chased by the paps, a worldwide icon. But I think I know where she goes, it's to check out all the best places for a bit of bird or mouse watching, and of course she never ever returns empty pawed.

Have a good week. Love Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment