Tuesday 17 April 2012

Smelly hound, furniture removal, what a weekend


Gosh we've been busy this weekend. I made two bags for orders, which will be delivered on Tuesday. I still have orders on the go. I needed to make two little girls a pretty bag for Easter. So I had a look through some books for inspiration, so I hope you like them. The lady I made them for is so pleased and says she feels like the best auntie ever as they are for her twin nieces.

I digress from my busy weekend. If you have been reading my blog you will know that we have knocked the wall between our dining room and kitchen down. So we had put our new carefully chosen furniture in there. But I knew my hub was not happy. After nearly thirty years of knowing each other, I can just tell. It turned out he didn't like how the furniture looked, so I must say I did agree, so we humped it all out and swapped it all with the lounge stuff. By 8.30 pm we were very hungry and very tired so we ended up with takeaway.

But that is not all. I decided to take Millie my ten year old American Cocker Spaniel for a walk to meet her two dog cousins Lilly and Ruby. Millie was so excited that she decided to roll in smelly disgusting badger poo, just for the occasion. So when I got her home, she knew what was coming....I have to bath her. She looks at me like I'm the owner from hell, so after shaking herself all over me, giving me a serve you right look, she retired to her basket, sulking. Will she ever learn?

I have taken some pics of the new room, hope you like it. Look forward to hearing about your daily tales of life. Love Jane xx

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choosing the right removal company to assist you with your move is paramount to easing those moving fears.
    Furniture removalists Gold Coast

    ReplyDelete