Saturday 10 November 2012

Poppies Poppies Poppies!

Oh my goodness.... I decided to make some poppies for Remembrance Sunday and grandly produced sixteen, which disappeared all in one day. Since then I've made at least twenty more, which have all been snapped up too! I'm going to be making them in my sleep the way it's going. Every time my hub walks in I'm furiously crocheting. As soon as this is over I'll be straight onto my Christmas projects. I've already had orders for flower brooches as presents so I'll still be crocheting in my sleep. But I love it really, can't even think about just sitting without a project. I love nothing better than getting home from work, feeding my dog and three cats and then snuggling in with my project.

My dad played a vital part in WW2 and although he has passed away I am eternely grateful to him and all the brave men and women who fought so hard for our freedom. God bless them.

Hope everyone is happy. Not long until Christmas, where did this year go?

Love to all Jane xxx

2 comments:

  1. Jane, how lovely! So heartwarming that you would do this, wish I could crochet !
    Thank you for the comment you left, I am always inspired by my fellow bloggers generosity and creativity, have a lovely weekend, N.xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nella, you have a lovely weekend too. Love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete