Sunday 11 November 2012

Gorgeous slippers for a cute little dude!

Morning all
If you read my blog you will know that I love my knit club at my friend's wonderful vintage knit shop 'knit' in Shotton.

We meet every Friday morning at 10.30 and although it's supposed to finish at 12 noon, I'm always still there with most of the ladies until gone 2pm.  Must mention that thanks to 'THE best boss in the world' Dan I no longer work Fridays.

However I digress, one of the ladies, Rachael, who is mum to four has knitted the cutest slippers ever for one of her little boys.  I know you will love them as much as I do.

I am working on some new projects at the moment and will post pics when they are done.  In the meantime enjoy your Sunday whatever you are doing.

Love Jane xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rose, Thank you so much for your lovely welcome. The slippers are really cute aren't they. I can't take any credit for them. The pair I made I took into work ( I work with Dan of Frogs,Dogs & Ferns) and I thought she was going to expire she laughed so much ha ha. My blog isn't the best but thank you so much for visiting me. I too absolutely love charity shops and have just been on my rounds this weekend gone. I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better and sharing charity shop finds. Lots of love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete