Tuesday 25 December 2012

Please Santa help me to take better photos ...... Please?

art as life: warm and cozy

Morning everyone and a merry Christmas to you and yours.  I hope that you are all enjoying this wonderful day.  It really is peaceful here at the moment.  My eldest daughter Sofi is busy preparing our Christmas dinner at her lovely little house in Chester.  My youngest daughter Charlotte is home from uni in Falmouth so as she's a student she's allowed to be asleep and my hub is asleep as he has a horrible virus.  I haven't asked Santa for anything other than to please let me take pictures as beautifully as the lady in this link does.  Don't get me wrong I have plenty of advice on hand. Sofi is a Graphic Designer, Charlotte will be a Graphic Designer by June and my husband is well he's just a master at everything.  I am not very technical so I am lucky to have an i phone and an i pad so I can take pics with either and then just link them to my blog, but I'm sure that when people read my blog they take a quick look at the pics and think "must try harder".  So my New Year ressy is to learn to take better pics.

Have a wonderful day whatever your plans love Jane


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jane! I just stopped by to say "Hope you had a Merry Christmas", and to wish you a wonderful 2013!(And I think you already take good pictures!)
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne hope you are well, how lovely to hear from you. Thank you for your kind comment, it really put a smile on my face. All the very best to you and yours for 2013. Lots of love Jane xxx

      Delete