Monday 31 December 2012

New Year's Eve and I'm starting to think already....

Well hello all, I have just waved my youngest daughter, Charlotte off. If you read my blog you will know that she lives in Falmouth studying Graphic Design at Falmouth and Exeter university. However, she is firstly staying at her boyfriend, Joe's house in Cheltenham.

So now that my nest is once again empty, my thoughts are pointing to next year's projects for sale. I feel I let people down this year as I ran out of time so was unable to give out the craft baskets to my friends, who then take them to work and sell my wares.

I am also going to start my remembrance poppies earlier too, for the same reason. I was going to show you some of my Christmas makes but they are on my i phone but not on my i mac grrrrr. So I thought I'd put a couple of gorgeous pics from the paper this week.

Happy New Year everyone. Luv Jane xx

Ps here are some of my creations ...didn't have my wi-fi on oops









1 comment:

  1. Hello Jane, I shall have a good look around shortly :o)
    I have popped along to welcome you as a follower, hopefully I shall be back to 'normal service' very shortly!
    Wishing you and yours a happy and healthy 2013.
    Rose H
    (Second Hand Rose)

    ReplyDelete